Roar Superfoods - Raw Organic Goji Berries
Goji’s contain 18 kinds of amino acids, all 8 essential amino acids, up to 21 trace minerals, high amounts of antioxidants, iron, polysaccharides, B & E vitamins, and many other nutrients. They are a great source of the antioxidant beta-carotene and vitamin C. They also contain zeaxanthin (one of the two carotenoids contained within the retina of the eye) which is essential for retinal health. Goji berries have reportedly assisted with heart health, insulin resistance and cancer.
They are great to add to salads, breakfast cereals and deserts or just to snack on, on their own. They can be brewed as a tea, consumed as a juice OR my favourite is to eat them coated in raw dark chocolate! Super-Superfood!
Our Really Raw Wildcrafted Goji Berries
These exclusive Real Goji Berries are from a pristine area within the Ningxia Province in China. This is where people have grown Goji Berries for centuries.
We have now been blessed to be able to source our Gojis from a source that is fair trade, sustainable and certified organic. These Gojis are chewy, moist and delicious. In China, Goji Berries are a medicine. These Goji Berries are wonderful. Enjoy :)
- Sourced from a pristine area of the Ningxia Province in China
- Incredibly high in anti-oxidants
- Tonic support for the eyes, liver and kidneys
- Excellent for restoring energy and strength, increasing stamina and longevity, boosting sexual libido and enhancing fertility.
- Effective in strengthening the immune system, treating insomnia, improving eyesight and aiding in digestion
- Filled with amino acids and vitamins: 18 amino acids and contain all 8 essential amino acids, 21 trace minerals, carotenoids, including beta-carotene, vitamin C, B1, B2, B6, and vitamin E
Eat by the handful or add to hot and cold cereals, blender drinks or salads, in trail mix, soups, whole fruit and nut bars, baked goods, and tea